What can we offer?
CONIAC seeks to be at the forefront of occupational health and safety. This national website will allow CONIAC to highlight work undertaken for the benefit of the wider construction community.
- Industry guidance and publications produced by CONIAC, and the Working Groups (WGs)
- Guidance produced by trusted partners and industry stakeholders, endorsed by CONIAC. For example, from trade associations and professional bodies
- Action logs from CONIAC’s ATSG meetings
- Workplans, including plans produced by CONIAC WGs
- Links to other trusted websites/initiatives/social media channels as appropriate
- Information about current campaigns e.g. HSE’s Health Inspection Initiatives,
- Details of events organised by Working Well Together (WWT) regional groups
- Outputs from the Asbestos Network (AN).
What is CONIAC?
Established to advise the HSE on the protection of people from hazards to H&S within the building, civil engineering & construction industries.
CONIAC has a work plan that support’s HSE’s Construction Sector strategy, and other wider government strategies for the construction industry.
What does CONIAC do?
CONIAC seeks to stimulate action aimed at securing better occupational health and safety outcomes in the construction industry. CONIAC’s work is…